Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lauren & Kate

How awesome would it be to graduate with your twin sister? Pretty awesome right?
These twins both have amazing wardrobes, and basically belong in a lookbook somewhere. Don't you just want to buy everything they're wearing? Makes me want to hang my head in shame when I think about my wardrobe my senior year...but I try not to remember those fashion days.

Congratulations on graduating you guys!

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography3

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography5

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography8

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography6

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography2

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography4

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography9

laurenkate_kelsieraephotography7

2 comments:

The Andersens said...

You did such a great job on these Kels!! Although, I must say, you picked two of the most darling models ever ;)

kelsie rae. said...

Thanks Jeanette! And it's true, they are way darling, how could they not turn out great?!