Thursday, January 31, 2013

a rustic wedding

One of my favorite things about weddings are all the details. The cake, centerpieces, food, name plates, you name it. It's all these little things that really bring a wedding celebration to life. Last summer I assisted Tiffany from Eliza J Photography with my husband's cousin's wedding. The couple had a beautiful outdoor reception full of beautiful rustic details. Here are a few shots I took at the wedding reception. I can't believe this wedding took place almost a year ago and I never posted them! So many pretty details...really makes me yearn for summer!

kelsieraephotography_cake

kelsieraephotography_flowersandpie

kelsieraephotography_pie

kelsieraephotography_cupcake

kelsieraephotography_flowers2

kelsieraephotography_flowers

kelsieraephotographypopcorn

kelsieraephotography_dancing

kelsieraephotography_band

No comments: